Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Ah, the moment!

I was soo close to 60 slayer!!! :o I mean, 3k. I was getting ready to go and get it. (I cheated to go and get penguins to get from around.. 19k xp to 3k) That was the morning. I was then informed, penguins reset!!!! :D Oh, man, I was ever so excited! I got to do it with Full Of Pie, and SaporGenitor. They are really cool. It was quite fun being dragged all over RuneScape, by pie. Of course , we went to get the Miscielannea (Spelled WRONG.) Then around 7 penguins later, it was to Jatizo! :D Plan people. It's great.

I decided, i'd skip ahead, and teleport to varrock and go to the polar bear before Pie. I couldn't get it, but I was bent on "Trapping" it for her. :D I got 60 slayer. Forgot to take a picture. :( I seem to do that a lot. I'm going to start hanging out in her chat more often! It's quite fun there, and the people are AMAZING. :D

Just a quick post, because... I didn't play today. :( I'm about to get on now! Agility, or RuneCrafting... I have to do 11k natures... :(

With love,
Tripp127 (PlurFish in game)

No comments:

Post a Comment