Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Back from christmas break!

I haven't played much. Although, I did enough for a post!

I was in Merch's clan chat. I was asked by Pivoty to take him to green dragons. I agreed, because I like to help people. I headed to his world. I took him, we had a small conversation, that started with his mention of his brand new jesters hat! I mentioned my distaste for that quest. He then complimented my candy cane, which I just LOVE! I mean, it's, "El oh vee ee" at first site with me and the candy cane! :D

So, we get to the dragons. I noticed a grave is about to fall! There were two people just standing around watching. So I ran to fix it. I stayed throughout, to make sure the little guy got his items. He was grateful, offered me around 10k in dragon bones. I declined, stating that it didn't effect me. I only asked that he did what I did for him, to some other person, as often as he can. Now, I ask you all do this. It doesn't hurt you! You could meet new friends doing this!

Think about it!
With love,
Tripp127, (PlurFish in game)

No comments:

Post a Comment