Sunday, December 20, 2009

Canting Away!

Well. The event is over. It was quite fun. I met a few good people, and they may develop into good friendship! I'd firstly, like to thank Merch Gwyar, for hosting the event! There was an average of at least 15 people at EACH event!!! My personal favorite event, was the hide and seek that Zachman3334 hosted. I got to hide with him! :D I came in second on one, then hid with him, then came in first! I'm ever so proud.

Now here's a link to a few blogs I'd like you to click. One is obviously famous. (Merch's) The rest may be? Not sure? Click em, read em, follow em, do it! NOW!

Vandy's Blog
Merch's Blog

Now, if you want to merchant, TRY THIS GUY!
Sparhawke's Merchanting Blog!


Try em out, Read! Go for it!

Now, you want an informative post, well FINE:

I'm not one for combat. I don't do it too often, I rarely have combat items. If you love combat, take a risk! Instead of teaming the KBD, go for a solo! I've done so. With my horrible stats. I managed to kill around 3 in one go! Makes that 25m seem like a lot more, when you aren't getting on 5m of it! Now, if you want a team, need a team, I'd recommend going to bandos GodWars. Still, less money if you team. You could solo, if you have great stats. This is for lower levels, (80-105) If you want too team. I'd recommend having a higher level, be a tank for you. With this said, Good Luck!

Now, I'm off to a christmas party! (Though, I personally don't believe in Christ, or god for that matter.) Woot! We is gonna have food, gifts, er... Other things! :D

Have a good day, Expect another post tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment