Saturday, September 12, 2009

First post.

Most people use their post as an introductory post, with what they will blog about, or their name and best wishes. I'm just going to get down to business.

The first thing I'd like to talk about will be familiar with you pkers. You are getting ep, or just pking and you get a target. You either approach them or pm them or the other way around. You're like, "Yeah, finally a fight near my level! This will be cool!" You get to them or so, and they say, "leme kill you plz?" Some of you may give in, because you don't feel like actually arguing with them, you may get 2 76ks. I had a target, and I didn't let him kill me. He ended up giving in, and just saying "Kill me, Im not gonna fight you" So, I did. I got a 2m drop. He was risking nothing. So, these guys expect us to miss out on a potentionally massive drop, of over 1m? I think they are a little wrong. Seriously, targets, FIGHT. You 76kers that only 76k, need to get out. If you get cleaned, or just want a little extra cash, I don't mind 2-3 76ks. If that's all you do, go cut a yew. Go cut a yew, is my little term for, Go blow it out your ass. Sorry for that, if you are offended, but I get a little mad over pking, because I suck at it.

Now, i'm going to put a little extra into something a friend of mine has already done, check him out at http://david7raul.blogspot.com/ D&D's. DO THEM. They can give GREAT experiance, cool rewards, and sometimes even a new friend. Hunt penguins weekly, do a few shooting stars, kill an evil tree. Instead of standing around the G.E with your friends, and trying to be cool (stuckup) to everyone, GO PLAY THE GAME. I don't mind friendly meetings, but don't stay there and act like, "Omg we know each others pixels 0mgilubj00!!@#11onestarred!321!" Again, http://david7raul.blogspot.com/

Ok, lastly. I'm going to talk a little bit about SKILLING. I see this, a person says they can own me. I say, "Er, sure you have 99 str, and 90 attack. Fine, you can?" Then, I decide to look this person up for the giggles, and I see their 1200 total level. I've seen worse, around, 600 total for a level 110. Er, not good. Seriously, if combat is all you do on Runescape, atleast don't flaunt it. Your 12 agility level and 21 cooking, aren't impressive, and wont get you pixelated girls. :/


Ok, that's it. Wrap up time.
Pkers, FIGHT, don't beg for kills.

D&D's, Do them, read Davids blog at http://david7raul.blogspot.com/

Skilling, do it so you don't look like an idiot.

1 comment:

  1. Well said, I completely hate 76kers, and I can give you a list of quite a few reasons why. As to D&D's, yes they are amazing. I completely support you about the whole skilling topic. I am completely Pro-Skilling. Runescape has 24 skills for a purpose, you have to train all of them equally, not train combat more then anything else. I'm level 101 Combat and 1750 total, some people think this is better than average, but this should be an average standard. Really hate how most people that play are High Combat/Medium total.

    ReplyDelete