Thursday, September 24, 2009

How to not be bored while SKILLING!!!

Ok, so I skill sometimes. I personally, am about to start skilling next week, aiming at 90 fletching. I was thinking that sometimes, people may get bored doing the SAME TEDIOUS TASK, OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER. (You get the monotony?) So, I have decided to post how to skill easier.

1. Skill in semi crowded places, I.E Banks, for fletching or alching, less obscure spots. All of that. Now, this isn't for grinding, if you want to grind, don't be distracted.

2. Strike a conversation, I personnaly had a great conversation with someone earlier, as I was doing my daily routine, not going to specify on what, but it helped me get through it easier. :D

3. Take a break. Don't hardcore train, go do a fun minigame, or something like that. The more you train, the more annoying it gets.

4. This is the last one. MUSIC OR PODCASTS 0.0 This has saved me many times. It's so obvious, everone knows, but I've had several people tell me, they don't do so. I'm puzzled by this...


Ok, and last of all, the new update.... I haven't tried it, I don't know anything about it. Apparently, it makes woodcutting easier! YAY!!! :/ So, tell me what it's like with a comment..

I'm out,
Tripp

No comments:

Post a Comment