Saturday, September 19, 2009

Nicole.

She left us on RuneScape.

A great friend of mine, one worthy of a blog.

First off. To her...


Me and tyla are lost without you. Not only you, but other people stopped playing much. :/
We <3 you.

Ok, I haven't known Nicole for a long time, but she IS one of the most important people on RuneScape to me. She is great. :D Never judged me. Always accepted my idiocy, and I love her for it. Truly a nice person. She SHOULDN'T HAVE QUIT, AND I SCOLD HER FOR IT. Bad nikki, no cookie. :( You really hurt us. You need to keep in communication.

Nicole may have her problems, but is persistant in trying to make everyone feel good. I'm also going to be dedicating my next video to her. You'll see it up later.


Nicole. WE LOVE YOU. And, we will miss you. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment