Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Alright... Updates...

Wow. Okay. So, I just got back into regular RuneScape. I have a few updates. I've gained 5 defence levels, placing me at 80. 2 Range levels putting me at 80. 6 slayer levels putting me at 66. There's an account update.

Here are my thoughts on a few updates.

Dungeoneering;

This skill, is good for one thing in my eyes. Total level. It's not much outside of Daemonheim. It's basically, all flash, and no fight. Untill there are updates, connecting it too RUNESCAPE. I wont train it much. I think Stoned put it in the best words. He asked if anyone wanted to quit RuneScape for a while with him to play another game. A few people asked which game, and he replied, "Dungeoneering."

Court Cases;

This update, I think is a little fun. You get to experience court! It takes some thought, and has a little bit of reward. It's a great D&D.

I want to congratulate Kayla on 99 Cooking AND Firemaking. How the %$%# did you do it? I mean, THAT QUICK? REALLY? I wish I had the drive for ONE 99. Seriously.

I need to get easy skills at 80+ I need to make 10m for dbones, for 75 prayer. I'm gonna get this from slayer. I'm aiming at 85 slayer, and 99 defence. *Yeah, Defence. Ftw.*

Quick update. Have a good one folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment