Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Well, I finally got 60 farming.
Photobucket

Woooot. Yew trees.

This is old news, seeing as i'm now 65 farming!!! Woooott!!! :D

I've been spamming yews and papayas. Wasting plenty of cash, but it's all in good reasons. Varrock... armour... 3..... <333333

I'd like to congratulate tanyakins on defeating Damis! wootz!!! I'm still going to get help you get Kamil soon.

Plans;
I want to have 60 dungeoneering by the Canting Away summer Festival, which I'm still not sure of my event. It will be around, 2 Am GMT. That's 9 pm here. Great time. I also want to get 82 magic and 70 herblore. My overall goal, is 70+ in every stat. From there, QUEST. POINT. CAPE. Gonna eat nomads cookies. :D I really have some catchup to do, and I need to do Mournings end part 2. I have my plan though. When I deserve to do it, I've got a nice, Extra long HappyHardcore mix, that will fill my ears with joy!!!

Smithing away. Oh dear, I've got some 5.5k more gold bars I have to smelt. This will put me at 70 smithing. I'm gonna use a stew for the extra 3 levels to do my Varrock Diary. I have my falador shield 3, which I love. And I just got my Explorer ring 3, which I LUFFFCCVVES!!<3333 :D They are amazing for farming.

I can not wait untill I have that varrock armour 3. I just CAN NOT WAIT. Gonna feel soo pro.

Well, that's it for this update. Thanks for reading.

With Love,
Tripp<3

No comments:

Post a Comment