Saturday, June 26, 2010

Level ups!!!

Okay. So, i've been very very close to 1700 total level. I've been grinding to achieve it. Well...
Photobucket

YESSSS!!!!!!!!!!! 1700 total omg omg yus yus usefvsdxgrke4l;2!~!!!!!!!!!!!

Okay, now that that's out of the way. You can see I got it at 59 farming. I'm sooo close to 60, and yews. Then, I'm going to train up to 70, and get VARROCK ARMOUR 3!!! >:O I can't wait, oh dear. I can't wait. Here's a close up of the 59 farming, which gained me 1700 total level.
Photobucket


So, I spent a good deal of my money. Spent it all on d bones. Spent a good amount of time on world 31, tediously running to and fro the house parties that were open.

I got it.
Photobucket

yeah. That means piety for me! Also, cool fact. I can jump into ooglog, and get 78 prayer. I may go and get 72, just to fake an 80. ;)

Now, my goal is 70 smithing. This means running to the furnace, then to the bank, then to the furnace, then to the bank. I've got about 7.6k gold ores left to smith, for 70. Then, I should have all the requirements for finishing the varrock diary. Oh dear, I can SMELL the pretty varrock armour. <333

I'm currently 58 runecrafting. I'm gonna get 59, next week at penguins, then train it to 60. I'll have 60 farming before that, so that will be all 60+ for me!!! :D *Save dungeoneering. I suck at it. :/ Teach me to dungeon, yes?:D*

This wraps up this installment of Periodic RuneScape.
Have a good one,
With love,
Tripp. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment