Friday, June 25, 2010

A few little notes.

First of all, I LOVE CANTING AWAY.

I love all of the people, they're like, AWSUMEOMGLIEKWTF!!!1!oneone!5675345!!!one!
Listing people who I think are awesome:
Tanyakins
Full Of Pie
Krazy Karl5
Merch Gwyar
Kitt Fox

The rest, are STILL awesome, I just like these people. :D

So, I've been on a little slayer binge, 67 slayer. Yeah, Pretty suhweet. :D I want 70, but stuff has slowed. I'm doing farming runs, and need to get 60 RuneCrafting. Yeah, not gonna be fun. Maybe Vandy will have some tips for me? I've got a few plans for RuneScape, including a lot of 80+ skills, and a lot of money making/spending. I'll probably blow cash, then hoard it, the blow it again. All in attempts to get that precious total level up. ^.^ As I currently talk to Tanya in game, she recommends that I use tree seeds. I guess I'm gonna buy some maples. :) Need 65 farming, BAD. :/

No comments:

Post a Comment